Payroll Specialist – Customer Support
If you have a strong payroll knowledge, preferably UK and Irish, and enjoy helping customers, then we have the perfect job for you!
BrightPay is the payroll software making waves across the payroll industry at the minute. Created and supported by Thesaurus Software Ltd, we have been make great software for over 20 years. Today, our payroll, HR and accounts software is used in over 100,000 businesses across the UK and Ireland.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a payroll specialist to join our Customer Support team in Ashbourne, Co. Meath. This role would possible suit a payroll professional looking to return home Ireland, or possibly someone looking for a different challenge and open to relocating.
Working with us means working with a great team, with great conditions. We recognise and reward high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success. Find out what it’s like to work at Thesaurus http://www.thesaurus.ie/agreatplacetowork.pdf
Our Support Team is of the utmost importance to the success of our company, providing providing quality support across all our products to customers across Ireland and the UK.
We are looking for an experienced payroll professional with a pro-active approach, eager to continue learning and stay ahead of the curve.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting customers, both Irish and UK based, over the phone and via email.
- Providing help and answers to customers’ payroll issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- Guiding customers through our software, enabling them to use the software effectively.
- Testing new products and product updates to ensure bug free software is released to our customers.
- Evaluate software and actively liaise with software developers regarding product development.
- Keeping abreast trends and changes in payroll and employment legislative areas.
- To support, guide and assist other team members in resolving payroll queries
- Contributing to the Company’s online material, including blogs and other support material
- As a small company there is huge flexibility in the role for candidates to make it their own, to grow and take on additional duties.
- A strong background in payroll processing experience
- UK payroll experience is preferable and would be a distinct advantage
- Payroll or accounts qualification or studying towards same, e.g. Certified payroll technician or accounts technician, would be advantageous
- Excellent customer focus, with experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent phone manner with ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Flexibility to carry out a range of tasks within required deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration and organisational experience
- Strong IT proficiency
Based in Ashbourne, Co. Meath our office is just 10 minutes from the M50, with excellent transport links and ample parking
This is a fulltime, permanent position with a competitive starting salary and package (requests for a four day week will be considered).
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to recruitment@ thesaurussoftware.com