Payroll Process Manager
Job Description Apply: Payroll Process Manager
Opportunity to join NGA UK at an exciting time - Our UK business is changing, and as we embark on a period of change we are looking for an inspiring Payroll Manager to join the team and help us shape our future. This is an integral part of our UK Operation and we would be delighted to welcome applications from experienced Payroll Professionals, with Manager experience or who is now ready for the step up into this position and is looking for a role in forward thinking large organisation.
To lead the Shared Service Centre Delivery Team to provide an excellent quality service to our client. The role includes ensuring the business meets its agreed objectives in both service delivery and strategic growth .
Perform all duties in accordance with the company Health & Safety and Quality policy procedures.
There may be additional activities to perform from time to time in order to maximise the contribution to Northgate’s goals and objectives
Managing the Team and Individual
· Contributes to achievement of Delivery Centres Objectives in line with Outsourcing Strategic Business objectives
· Reviews Direct Report’s performances and hence the team’s to ensure effective and efficient delivery of service
· Lead and motivate team to ensure KPI’s are exceeded
· Conducts regular coaching and individual development activities and ensures succession planning is in place
· Ensure attrition of trained effective employee’s is kept to a minimum.
· Use effective performance management tools to address any individual under performance issues.
· Manage the training plans for the department to ensure we are developing staff to meet both future career aspirations and organic growth in teams
Managing the Business
· Reviews the Team performance against Business Objectives.
· Reviews the Team activities against SLA’s/KPI’s
· Reviews current performance on a regular basis and gains feedback to ensure client satisfaction
· Drive continuous improvement
· Effectively manages Budget/P&L within agreed framework and annual forecast.
· Escalate any business critical and major service delivery issues so Senior Management Team are aware of potential breaches of contract
· Regularly review service delivery to ensure the most cost effective route i.e. offshore to NHRi wherever possible.
· Ensure Security of data is paramount and legislatively compliant
· Compliance to statutory and internal audit requirements.
· Mandatory attendance at peer group meetings
Managing Client Service
· Manage the service review process and attend meetings where relevant
· Ensure service improvement plans are in place where issues have been identified and that plans are managed through to resolution
· Manage retention of clients.
· Ensure all staff are commercially aware and clients contracts are effectively financially managed
· Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels
· High level management of new client implementations to your SSC centre
Skills and Experience
NGA UK offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
· A large modern open plan working environment
· Excellent transport links to wider community
· Free on-site parking at most sites
· Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
· Structured training and on-going personal development
· Experience of managing complex and high volume teams
· Previous knowledge of team objective setting
· Experience of Performance Management • Business and financial awareness
· Effective people management
· Customer Care Experience
· Presentation skills
· Risk Management
· Quality and Audit experience
· HR/Payroll and SSC Experience
· A working knowledge of Prince 2 Project Management methodology
· CIPD / IPP qualifications
· Previous experience in an outsourced or commercial service delivery environment
· PC Literacy – Word, Excel
· Microsoft Project
· Excellent communication skills both written and orally
· Can build relationships
· Can make decision without guidance
· A drive to learn and develop
· Influencing / Negotiation skills
· Be Accountable
· Solve Problems
· Take Ownership
· Be Client Centric
· Be Effective
NGA UK is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting.
NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realise the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognised as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
Our employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognised global HR services leader.
40% of UK working population are paid by NGA UKI’s solutions totalling 54 million payslips produced per annum servicing 19 million UK workers
One Team : Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognise the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
Innovation: We are a creative and resourceful organisation. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
Speed : Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently
Responsibility: We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.
Job Type: Full-time