James Gray Associates Ltd
9th April 2018
Permanent / Full Time
£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Job Description Apply: Payroll ManagerPayroll Manager
A leading client payroll group are recruiting for a Payroll Manager to lead a small team of payroll administrators.
Previous experience of processing and managing a payroll team processing multiple client payrolls is essential.
A highly successful company with continual growth and development they are based in East London.
Reporting to partner level this is a key senior role in the overall group.
Key Requirements -
• Previous Payroll team management.
• Previous experience of processing client payrolls, ideally managing a client payroll team.
• Excellent current technical payroll knowledge.
• Ability to look at systems and processes and implement improvements and streamlining.
• Experience of implementing new payroll systems or working on similar projects.
• Excellent payroll systems experience ideally Star although this is not essential.
• Ability to liaise and work with senior stakeholders and clients.
This would suit candidates who are keen to step into a senior role where they can affect change and development, new systems processes and client development are all part of this role.
An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business at an exciting time!