Sanderson Recruitment Plc
20th July 2018
Accounts & Payroll Clerk
Temporary / Contract
£20 to £25 Per Hour
Job Description Apply: Payroll Manager
In this role, the Payroll Manager will be responsible for the preparation, vetting, control and payment of employees' salaries across a number of payrolls.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Schedule and carry out payroll requirements for all employee groups.
- Check, control and maintain amendments to employee pay & personal record details including ex - pat employee build ups.
- Reconcile and provide returns and payments to internal & external stakeholders, P45,P60,P11D
- Liaise with and provide information to HR departments, Pension Fund and external parties
- Provide information and advice on all payroll related matters.
- Maintenance of specified controls and control documentation for line management, Group compliance, external auditors and HMRC.
Payroll Manager skills:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly & accurately under pressures to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and externally.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable
- Previous experience of managing large payrolls with differing levels of complexity.