Job Description Apply: Payroll Controller
Small practice in Chessington, Surrey require a Payroll Controller to run their payroll bureau.
The job entails;
- Running and submitting the payrolls either, weekly, monthly or quarterly for approximately 100 clients.
- Uploading the auto enrolment pension details to the relevant companies when required.
- Construction Industry Scheme month returns.
- Actively marketing the payroll function.
- Dealing with any payroll, NIC, tax code related queries.
- Any other ad-hoc jobs that may be relevant
This is a full-time position 35 hour a week, 22 days holiday + bank holidays and Pension scheme.
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Start time would be as soon as possible.
- Experience of running multiple payrolls
- IRIS Payroll Professional
- Dealing with HMRC relating to client queries.
- Accountancy practice or payroll bureau.