Payroll Change Specialist
Job Description Apply: Payroll Change Specialist
Payroll Change Specialist – Payroll Service Centre
Opportunity to join NGA UK at an exciting time - Our UK business is changing, and as we embark on a period of change we are looking for a Payroll Change Specialist to join the team and help us shape our future. This is an integral part of our UK Operation and we would be delighted to welcome applications from experienced Payroll Professionals, with change knowledge and experience .
Overall objective of the role
The Payroll Change Specialist is a Subject Matter Expert whose mission is to provide expert hands on support in implementing changes within outsourced payroll services. Duties include managing end to end change requests where the change lead has approval from client to commence a change. The role entails scheduling, monitoring and progressing change requests from the customers throughout their life cycle. This role will focus on changes to the payroll processes, system configuration and product releases and align with customer projects and strategies to achieve their high-level business plans. The role also involves coordinating with the operations / BAU Tier 3 managers to support the impact assessment of the change requests from a resource and cost point of view and to produce estimates and costs involved to apply the change.
This role requires experience in change management, project management or any another role involving coordination and scheduling, to be able to manage multiple, concurrently running changes. The change specialist should have previous exposure to working to tight deadlines and excellent customer relationship skills.
The main responsibilities are listed below,
· Acknowledge the change request (CR) received from the Change Lead and review for completeness – query and discuss with the change lead/customer if adequate information is unavailable
· Involvement in pre-CR meetings, CR definition workshops and project meetings as per specific customer requirement as subject matter expert.
· Providing input to impact assessments through analytical and logical thinking and innovative solution options provision of a requirement.
· Working with other areas of the business e.g. BI, Bespoke, who will aid the composition of the change to ensure end to end considerations have been assessed for all changes.
· Complete detailed impact assessment on behalf of Operations to support the change lead.
· Liaise with customer change management team, if required to the assessment stage and coordinate between NGA and the customer to resolve any conflicts.
· Progressing approved customer changes from configuration to creation of test completion report and tracking the progress at each stage
· Produce actions, notes and points during any calls or review of a change
· Audit the impact assessments that have been completed and ensure the details provided are adequate as per the customer requirements
· Evaluate and ensure user readiness and service readiness. Implement proper tracking of the same.
· Manage all internal and external stakeholders involved with a change
· Support the change lead where senior leadership team in involved in making strategic decisions on any high business impacted changes
· Graduate or similar educational qualification
· MS Office with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint with higher proficiency
· Payroll processes expertise gained in a payroll department or commercial working environment
· CIPP similar HR/Payroll qualification is desirable
· PMP/Prince2 foundation or practitioner level is desirable
· Good organisation and time management skills
· Very good coordination skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills required as is self-awareness and attention to detail.
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
· Exceptional influencing skills, both internally and externally
· Ability to work with peers in other business areas in a similar role to support on sharing best practices and adopting new changes
Skills and Experience
NGA UK offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly remarkable client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you
· A large modern open plan working environment
· Excellent transport links to wider community and free car parking at most locations
· Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
· Structured training and on-going personal development
· Be Accountable
· Solve Problems
· Take Ownership
· Be Client Centric
· Be Effective