Job Description Apply: Payroll Administrator
Ambridge Harris Associates are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for a business in Bristol. The purpose of this role will be to ensure accurate and timely in-house payroll production in accordance with statutory regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system.
- Administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
- To process starters and leavers.
- Provide advice to staff and managers in relation to pay, taxation and National Insurance.
- To assist in the administration of the company pension scheme.
- Record sickness and other absences
- To complete various forms required by HM Customs & Excise.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Able to demonstrate experience in a payroll / finance related environment.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Able to demonstrate aptitude of using figures
- Payroll qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.