Junior Payroll Administrator - Belfast (£18-21K)
James Gray Associates Ltd
14th May 2018
Accounts & Payroll Clerk
Permanent / Full Time
£18,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Job Description Apply: Junior Payroll Administrator - Belfast (£18-21K)Payroll Administrator – Belfast - £19-21K + career progression
A leading Belfast-based professional services group are seeking the services of a Junior Payroll Administrator to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a busy administration function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.