Management - Service Delivery
Human Resources - Human Resources
Title: HRSS Manager
Contract Type: Permanent contract
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shared Services Manager who enjoys implementing change and continuously improve service delivery to join the HR team during an extensive period of change. You will work closely with internal HR stakeholders and will be responsible for delivering a customer centric HR service across the business through a small team. You will manage the delivery of payroll, the data and analytics to internal partners, first line HR advice across the business and assist managers with ER case management. Continuously improve HR process and identify different ways of working to deliver a customer centric service to the business
- Manage a small team and develop team capabilities and expertise to provide a high quality service to the business
- Identify and manage operational risks
- Delivery of continuous improvement activities in an HR environment using continuous improvement techniques
- Management of offshore team
- Manage the delivery of HR process and first line advice across the business in line with HR policies and process within agreed service levels
- Manage the relationship with HR partners to ensure service standards are met or exceeded
- Interface with HMRC
- Develop metrics and SLA’s to measure the performance of the service
- Ensure that all advice given is of a high quality consistent and delivered in a customer centric manner
- Ensure all complaints and incidents are managed effectively with improvement plans put in place
- Manage the end to end payroll process and ensure a high level of accuracy
- Manage the delivery of ER case management across the business
Knowledge Skills and experience
- Experience of managing a shared services team
- Significant experience in all aspects of HR including HR systems, HR policies and processes, Employment Law, pensions and HR administration
- Up to date payroll knowledge and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear understanding of service delivery and using metrics to manage performance to ensure a high quality service
- Experience of managing an offshore team
- Experience of setting SLAs/KPIs
- Experience of Resource Link HRIS
- Ability to analysis data and identify trends
- Good oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer service
- 5 years’ experience in a shared services role
- Be Accountable
- Solve Problems
- Take Ownership
- Be Customer Centric
- Be Effective
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
- A large modern open plan working environment
- Excellent transport links to wider community
- Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
- Structured training and on-going personal development
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting.
NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realise the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognised as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
One Team: Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognise the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
Innovation: We are a creative and resourceful organisation. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
Speed: Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently
Responsibility: We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.