James Gray Associates Ltd
22nd May 2018
Permanent / Full Time
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Job Description Apply: HR ManagerHR Manager
Working within international professional services group based in the City this is an exceptional opportunity for an HR Manager or an experienced HR Advisor to join a busy team servicing a specific are of the group with a key focus on ER and HR Reporting.
Key Duties –
• Provide advice and guidance on employee relations issues e.g. disciplinary/grievance matters and performance management.
• Co-ordinate the annual salary review process.
• Monitor and review performance appraisals within client groups.
• Manage the process with Resourcing to keep up to date with recruitment and benchmarking.
• Review and update terms and conditions of employment.
• Manage flexible working requests.
• Conduct exit interviews.
• Produce HR reports and analysis.
• Participate in HR initiatives and strategic projects.
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of HR issues.
Key Requirements –
• Experience at either an HR Manager or a Senior HR Advisor level.
• Project and change management experience
• Significant employee relations experience including organisational restructures, redundancies and TUPE.
• Part or fully CIPD qualified or similar.
• Excellent current knowledge of employment legislation.