Customer Relation Manager
The individual will be accountable for a portfolio of customers in the UK& I business who are contracted for HR and Payroll outsourced services. This role will be based in Hemel Hempstead focusing on customers serviced from Hemel and Bedford.
The objectives of the role are:
- To ensure that operations for your allocated customers are delivered according to the contractual SLAs and where possible exceed this, including compliance requirements
- To deliver high levels of client satisfaction and generate revenue growth as measured by revenue figures and CSAT survey responses.To work in an environment of Continue Service Improvement to develop your customer’s service in line with their business needs.
- To oversee change control and projects for your client portfolio to ensure deliverables are met
- To ensure all customer interactions are undertaken in a professional manner, ensuring resolution to queries/escalations, delivering a good customer experience
- To produce high quality end user documents including presentations and reports
- To own the profit and loss account for your client portfolio
- To support the Centre Manager in key accounts requiring remediation activities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Management of service to contract and account balanced scorecard to ensure these are tracked and reported accurately and in accordance with agreed timescales
- Management and delivery of projects within timescales and to budget
- Consistently meet SLA measures and monitor trends of performance and improvement areas including compliance requirements
- Ensure processes are complete, reviewed and improved on a continual basis to ensure relevant to the delivery requirements and improved performance
Manage customer satisfaction
- Responsible for client relationship, customer satisfaction and retention
- Primary point of contact for the client. Be the guardian and role model for our customer relationships and promote customer awareness throughout the company
- Set and deliver to a formal governance structure
- Work with the customer, Centre Manager and operational teams to deliver improved customer satisfaction, increasing C-sat scores
Promote Operational Excellence
- Work in collaboration with the operational excellence function to
- support and promote implementation of productivity and quality initiatives
- promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Build relationships with technical and operational delivery teams to support project work and customer requests.
- Comfortable with customer contacts from payroll/HR administrator up to main board level.
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
- A large modern open plan working environment
- Excellent transport links to wider community
- Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
- Structured training and on-going personal development
- Be Accountable
- Solve Problems
- Take Ownership
- Be Client Centric
- Be Effective
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting.
NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realise the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognised as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
One Team: Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognise the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
Innovation: We are a creative and resourceful organisation. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
Speed: Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently
Responsibility: We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.