Profile For UNDISCLOSED
|Main Contact:||NADIA GALAZI|
We are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in North London .
You will be an experienced payroll professional have a formal payroll qualification and be aware of the latest changes in payroll legislation you will need to manage your workload and be able in meeting tight deadlines
Processing of complex payrolls for a number of clients
Process all statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP)
Preparation and submission of all Year End details
Process weekly, monthly, fortnightly and 4 weekly payrolls
Managing payroll systems on multiple company payrolls
Updating payroll and time-sheet records
Reporting essential payroll information for clients including deductions, leave, taxes etc
Ensuring payroll is run timely and accurately
Processing Starters and Leavers.
Collating all data and entering onto the Payroll system.
Administration of Pension schemes / Auto enrolment
Calculating all statutory payments e.g. SMP, SPP.
Maintaining accurate Payroll records and systems.
Managing month end and year end Payroll processes.
Processing HMRC forms e.g. P45, P46, P11D and P60.
Processing CIS Returns.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Have at least 5 years Payroll Experience gained within a firm of Accountants or Payroll Bureau
• Possess an excellent telephone manner
• First class written and oral communication skills
• Meeting deadlines
• Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Have a lively and confident manner and be able to work well under pressure
Strong payroll systems knowledge
Knowledge of Iris Payroll / Sage
CIPP desirable but not essential